What information do we collect on bardimm.com?
- We collect information from you when you fill out a form. When ordering a product on our online store, filling out our ‘contact us’ form or registering for our Jetmobile newsletter you may be asked to enter your name or e-mail address.However it is possible to visit our site anonymously.
We do not collect any payment information even for our web store clients, everything is processed by Stripe.
What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect may be used to improve customer service(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or providing customer services for you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Our web site usage is monitored by search engines line any other web site, they may collect information on our site usage.
We may release your information if we believe it is appropriate for complying with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect others or our rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Can I verify the content of my information in your database?
- Sure, Celiveo complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and if you registered for our newsletter or created an access to the Celiveo Users Portal you just need to contact us to request a copy of your information record present in our databases. If you did not registered for our newsletter or created an access to the Celiveo Users Portal there is no need to contact us as we don’t hold any information about you.
Can I request my contact to be removed from your database?
- Sure, Celiveo complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and if you registered for our newsletter or created an access to the Celiveo Users Portal you just need to contact us to request we remove your contact from our databases. If you did not registered for our newsletter or created an access to the Celiveo Users Portal there is no need to contact us as we don’t hold any information about you.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.